Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our Thoughts

" I learned how important neighborhood and community are in Israel." Alana

" I felt spiritual, especially at the Western Wall" Daniel J.

"Seeing the places we learned about makes our studies come alive." Samantha

"Visiting Rabin Square was important to me." Slater

"I'll always know that I have simeone special in Israel." Rebecca

" Being independent and making our own decisions was meaningful." Daniel P

"What was amazing to me, was going under the tunnels of the Western Wall and seeing history come to life." Nikta

" I learned at Yad V Shem how important it is to keep remembering. Also, I am appreciative to the soldiers who gave their lives so that we have a Jewish state." Yassi

"I learned about true friendship" Aaron

"I learned that when you travel you become a special group." Michael

"I learned how to make a friend for life." Megan

"Purim was meaningful because it was not only at school, but also in the whole country." Shelby

"Seeng the places I have heard about was meaningful." Ricky

"The visits made be respect the people who gave their lives for the state of Israel." Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment