Thursday, February 19, 2009

Look who is traveling to Israel

"I'm very excited to go to Israel for the second time. I hope that my host family will do fun things and show me some cool places."-Slater Girocco

"I'm really excited to go to the Dead Sea and see my buddy Shaked. This is my first time going to Israel and I hope this will be the best experience ever."-Shelby Silver

"I'm so excited to go to Israel, I want to leave now so I can meet my buddy Nitzan."-Samantha Suman

"I'm excited to be going to Israel, my second home. "-Ricky Toren

"I'm so excited to go to Israel and stay with Omer and his family. I also can't wait to go to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea."-Micah Rosen

"I can't wait to go to Israel and be with Tamar. I really want to see all of Israel's wonders."-Nikta Mansouri

"I can't wait to meet Itay, my host in Israel."-Daniel Pachino


"I love Israel and know this will be an amazing experience. I can't wait to see my buddy Yuval."-Megan Taban

"I'm looking forward to meeting new people and seeing new things. I just can't wait to go to Israel."-Daniel Jacobs

"I'm so excited to go to Israel since I've never been out of the country."-Alana Schall

"Israel is like a flower waiting for the right time to thrive and for it's seeds to spread and multiply."-Aaron Drew

"I'm so excited to be able, for the first time, to go to Israel and step into my homeland."-Rebecca Katz


"I am really excited to travel to Israel and especially to see Michael, who will be my host." Michael Marom


"I'm so excited to see all of my new Israeli friends."-Yassi Youdai

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It looks like you guys are having SOOOOOOO much fun! I can't wait to you all of you when you guys come back to school on monday! I miss you.
    love,
    Shelby Peris and Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I do recall is that there are brilliant baked goods in both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. טיסות זולות לחול

    ReplyDelete