Friday, March 12, 2010

The most meaningful experience of the delegation...

"I loved our first day at David Bloch to finally see our partner school. It was amazing." Maya
"When we saw our host families at the airport, I realized this was going to be a great time." Jamie
I loved Jerusalem and especially the Western Wall, because I recognized it from what we studied at school and it made it meaningful." Izzy
I loved the Dead Sea because when I learned about it, I always wanted to actually float in it." Austin
"The most meaningful time for me was spending time with my host, Zohar." Maddie
"The entire time was meaningful to be because I was in our Jewish homeland." Noah
"The most meaningful experience was our picnic on Shabbat, because we were a unified group."Tal
"I made so many friends, and I was happy to see the friends that I made while the delegation was in LA." Hunter
"My most meaningful times was to be with Sandra and my host, Adi before bed when we were relaxed, watching TV ad sharing our cultures." Leora
"I am sad to be leaving. The most meaningful experience was at the Western Wall because I felt close to God there." Sandra
"I loved the Bedouin Tet and learning how they respect guests and to be at the Wall it felt like heaven would feel" Melody
"The most meaningful experience for me was the warm reception at the airport.I was so excited to see my Israeli friends" Schuyler

1 comment:

  1. It's so much fun to see all your fun adventures here on the blog! I'm so happy to hear you've all had such a positive and fun experience and I can't wait to hear about your trip when you return!
    Enjoy the last few days in Israel and have a safe return!
    Shabbat Shalom,
    Karen Shushan

    ReplyDelete