Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Preparing to Welcome our New Friends from the David Bloch School

"Dear new sons and daughters, we are looking forward to welcoming you to our homes."
- Jill (Zohar's new mom)
- Melissa (Shachar's new mom)
- Marla (Adi's new mom)
- Dina (Einav's new mom)
- Jannine (Tomer & Yaron's new mom)
- Nikki (Shachar & Gal's new mom)
- Kathy (Bar & Nitzan's new mom)
- Deborah (Yarin's new mom)
"Dear Zohar, I have two younger brothers and they want to meet you, but be prepared, they are noisy." - Sarah

"Dear Adi, I'm looking forward to meeting you and doing some cooking for you." - Miranda

"Dear Tomer and Yaron, I can't wait for both of you to arrive." - Jake

"Dear Gal, I am excited to meet you!" - Schuyler

"Dear Einav, I can't wait for you to come and see my house. My bedroom is purple, but you stay in the green guest room if you want." - Sandra

"Dear Yarin, Shalom! I can't wait to see you on Sunday." - Lily

"Dear Shachar, I can't wait to show you my three dogs, my cat, my turtle, my macaw, and my many fish." - Hunter

"Dear Bar and Nitzan, I am so excited to have two new sisters for the first time. My big brothers are in college." - Debbie

"Dear Shachar, I hope that you will like my room and that you'll play basketball with me." - Austin

Bilha, Tilly and Tamar have been preparing for months and we are looking forward to welcoming you to Valley Beth Shalom Day School on Sunday. The 6th grade students, the teachers, and the entire Day School community are thrilled that you are coming to visit!

1 comment:

  1. Great comments on the blog. The welcoming ceremony this morning was so exciting and we are off to a great start. Welcome partners!
    Sheva

    ReplyDelete